RBBA Duga Puja 2019 - "Desher Pujo Bideshe"
RBBA warmly invites you, your family and friends to the Sarbojonin Durga Puja from 4th - 8th October 2019 at Baylis House, Slough.
Preparations for our 11th year celebrations have already commenced. As has been the case for the past 10 years, your favourite delicacies from our very own kitchen and evenings full of stunning cultural delights are all about to drench you in Puja spirit!
We will be promoting and supporting social issues like the"double dot" movements , and "going green" by replacing our use of plastic disposables with biodegradable products and raising health awareness in the field of mental health, sepsis and basic life support skills.
Durga Puja Timings
Maha Saptami - Saturday, 5th Oct 2019
- Morning: Puja starts from 9:00am, Anjali starts from 11:30am
- Evening: Puja starts from 6:00pm, Anjali starts from 7:00pm
Maha Ashtami - Sunday, 6th Oct 2019
- Morning: Ashtami Puja from 7:15am till 9am
- Sandhi Puja from 9:27am till 10:15am
- Evening: 6:00pm, Anjali starts from 7:30pm
Maha Navami - Monday, 7th Oct 2019
- Morning: Puja starts from 9:00am - 11:45am
- Evening: Puja starts from 6:00pm , Anjali starts from 7:30pm
Vijaya Dashami - Tuesday, 8th Oct 2019
- Morning: Puja starts from 10:00am - 11:30am
- SindoorKhela: Sarts from 12:45pm
Please note: Bhog (lunch and dinner) will be served everydayBaylis House
Stoke Poges Lane